Tax Solicitor with 1-3 PQE required to join a top practice in London. This role will give you a genuine route for progression and excellent training with one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked firms in the City.
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across several areas, this law firm has a culture that stands them apart. They are a people orientated business; they have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
Recognised as a leading international law firm with offices in Europe, Asia and the United States they provide coverage that other law firms focused on the individual cannot. They have represented a significant number of wealthy individuals on Rich Lists across the globe.
This leading Tax department help owners of private capital, entrepreneurs and business people structure affairs in a way that allows them to maximise returns & efficiency and preserve wealth.
Their expert lawyers advise on all aspects of business and investment structuring, both in the jurisdictions in which they have offices and further afield.
Clients include wealthy individuals, families and businesses.
The team require a junior solicitor with experience of providing UK corporate tax advice, preferably gained at a leading international law firm
This will really suit anyone looking to transition into a more client-facing and project leading role.
- You will be a Tax Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE.
- Must have experience in Providing UK tax advice for both domestic and international businesses and individuals as well as cross border investments and structuring.
- Keen to get involved in business development initiatives with domestic and international clients.
- Expertise in Contentious and Semi-Contentious matters with HMRC and foreign revenue authorities.
- Demonstrable experience in corporate and transactional matters as well as advisory and disputes.
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress.
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to communicate with key contacts both internally and externally
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Tax Solicitor to join a prestigious firm based in the City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call for more information.