Case Manager (Legal and Enforcement)
What is in it for you
- Lead and manage a team of Legal Advisers to deliver quality outcomes on all cases.
- Showcase your legal expertise, providing advice and guidance to your team members.
- Work at the cutting edge of legal regulation, dealing with high profile and serious cases.
- The opportunity to engage with senior members of our leadership team and external stakeholders.
- Interact with teams and departments across the organisation building strong working relationships.
This is a great opportunity for a Solicitor or Barrister to join our Legal and Enforcement team for a period of twelve months.
As a Case Manager, you will have the chance to showcase your leadership skills to motivate and develop a high performing team.
You will be working at the cutting edge of investigations and disciplinary prosecutions following the introduction of our new Standards and Regulations.
You will lead and motivate your team to deliver efficient and effective conduct of Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal and litigation matters as well as provide robust, timely legal and regulatory advice to colleagues.
Working with all levels of the internal management team you will provide regular case updates/reviews to senior managers especially in relation to high profile, complex and sensitive matters. You will also work closely with key external stakeholders including the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal and Panel Solicitors.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team and will be competent in performance and financial management. You will also have previous experience of conducting complex litigation or regulatory investigations and carrying out detailed case analysis.
What we are looking for
- Solicitor or Barrister, who has previous experience of leading and managing a team to become high performing
- Ability to be resilient in a constantly changing environment
- A track record of leading and delivering results/outcomes to a successful resolution
- Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with all level of stakeholders, up to Executive Director level.
All applicants are required to include a full CV and cover letter evidencing how their knowledge skills and experience meet the essential criteria listed.
Interviews for this role will take place week commencing 13 May 2019.