Residential Property Solicitor - Head of Department
- Contract type
Are you a Residential Property Solicitor aspiring to lead a department that deals with HNW individuals at a firm that has an incredible reputation for this kind of work? The current senior partner is retiring and as such, a position has come up to succeed them, meaning that there are some incredible relationships to be passed on, giving you a platform to really build your own practice.
This role can offer you concrete prospects within a highly respected Property department.
This is a multi-discipline law firm.
The firm has very good connections with local agents, and gets a lot of repeat business from purchasers.
They have 2 offices in Bristol and employ 5 fee earners, with support from other employees - they're not a large firm, but they deal with a very high quality of work due to the reputation of their lawyers.
They tend not to deal with the lower end of the market, often handling conveyancing transactions on properties >£1m in value.
The firm is looking to hire a Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4+ years PQE into their Bristol, Somerset organisation.
The positions would suit Conveyancing Solicitors in the area wanting to progress their career and head up a department or someone from outside the area looking for rewarding work, having relationships that have been built up over a very long time passed over to you.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4+ years PQE
- Commercial Property knowledge would be good on top, but is not essential.
- You will have a good grounding in this type of work and be used to dealing with a variety of clients
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive with 4+ years PQE to join this firm at their Bristol, Somerset office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.