Head of Private Client
A truly outstanding opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to head an existing Private Client team within this highly respected, well-established team in Manchester city centre with the opportunity to work from home one day a week and a very competitive salary. Head of Private Client – Manchester The company & role
- A full service, Lexcel accredited legal firm specialising in many areas of the law, with offices in both Manchester and Derbyshire.
- The role will be to provide strategic leadership and management of the Private Client Department, as well as participate in business development and marketing to drive the further growth and profitability of the Department.
- An existing varied caseload is available consisting of wills, trusts, probate, inheritance tax and powers of attorney, particularly the more complex and high net worth work.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Huddersfield, Warrington, Liverpool, Bolton, Stockport
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor 5PQE+
- Experience in a broad range of Private Client work
- STEP membership preferred
- Confident undertaking business development and marketing initiatives to continue to grow the team
- Highly motivated
- Self starter
- Driven to push your career forward
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong organisational skills
- An ability to develop and effectively supervise the department
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement; including working from home one day a week
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays + holidays rising with length of service
- Public transport annual season ticket loan
- Pension contribution
The next step To register your interest in this Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit. Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.