Senior Solicitor/ COLP
Senior Solicitor/ COLP
Competitive Salary commensurate with experience + bonus and range of benefits
We are an established, highly reputable legal services organisation based in a beautiful Warwickshire location. We provide Probate, Professional Executor and Trustee services, and are part of a group of companies providing advice in all aspects of Estate Planning and Asset Protection.
As part of an exciting new venture for 2019, we are looking for a COLP to join and drive a newly established ABS working closely with the founding Directors. The role is essentially to manage and grow a newly launched Conveyancing department delivering a high level of conveyancing services to both existing and new clients. You will need the enthusiasm and drive to be a part of that growth and contribute to strategic business, financial and operational planning.
A unique opportunity has therefore arisen for a Senior Solicitor to:
- Head up this brand-new company and play an active role in an exciting entrepreneurial business
- Lead, motivate and mentor the existing established, experienced conveyancing team
- Promote the company, and develop further new business opportunities
- Provide a high-quality conveyancing service to existing and new clients
- Provide expertise and advice to staff in the area of compliance
Suitable candidates will have:
- A current practicing certificate
- A thorough understanding of SRA regulations and compliance.
- A high level of drive and determination
- Good management ability
- Ability to inspire and lead a close-knit team
- A desire to take on a high level of responsibility and reap the benefits
- Excellent business development skills
- Ambition supported by talent and work ethic
- A quality focused approach in all areas
- Experience of the full residential conveyancing process from start to finish
This is a full-time permanent role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however some flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing commitment to training and development
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Eligibility for bonus scheme
If 2019 is your year to make that major career step, this unique opportunity is not to be missed.
For more information or to discuss the role in confidence please contact: Julie Lockley on 01926 514390 ext 209.
Please send a cover letter and CV to: