Commercial Property Lawyer
Commercial Property Lawyer - A new opportunity for a commercial property lawyer has arisen within a Bristol law firm to handle a busy case load using with freehold, leasehold, acquisitions, disposals, landlord and tenant matters for commercial and corporate clients. The successful commercial property lawyer may be a solicitor, legal executive or senior paralegal with previous experience and the ability to be able to build rapport with existing and new clients. It is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious commercial property lawyer who is looking to develop their career.
• Confidently handling own case load with particular emphasis on your specialist field to service the Company's clients;
• Managing and taking responsibility for your own files and making effective use of the firm's case management system;
• Showing a sound understanding and technical knowledge of the principles and issues in your area of expertise and property law generally;
• Maintaining and improving existing client relations;
• Managing expectations of clients and effectively dealing with any complaints that arise as in line with Company policy;
• Effective communication with clients;
• Occasional marketing and attendance at networking events;
• Assist in training members of staff.
Essential experience required:
• All aspects of real estate acquisitions;
• Portfolio management;
• Commercial Landlord and Tenant work;
• Developments and disposal transactions.
Key skills/competencies required:
• Self–sufficient whilst also having the necessary qualities to work as part of a team;
• Strong technical skills and knowledge;
• Possess excellent problem solving, organisational and verbal/written communication skills;
• Competent at using a case management system;
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets;
• Fully IT literate.