Legal Support Officer
Legal Support Officer – Warwickshire
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Support Officer for an in-house legal team based in Warwickshire.
The team are looking for someone for a period of up to 1 month covering sickness however this may be extended. This is a part time role for 3 days per week to start as soon as possible.
Duties may include:
- Providing general administrative and para-legal support to the legal team, including: receiving and issuing letters and information; checking data; filing correspondence, deeds and documents; preparing court bundles under appropriate supervision; updating files; maintaining records; handling confidential material; liaison with internal and external customers
- Use of the team's case management system
- To be proficient with IT and computerised packages relevant to the service including inputting information and producing reports
- To receive monies, raise accounts, process payments and issue receipts as necessary;
- To support project work including arranging meetings
- To receive visitors, answer general enquiries (in person and by telephone) and ensure adequate office cover is maintained
- Ordering, maintaining and monitoring office supplies
- Ensuring that office based administrative and computer systems, records, databases and project files are maintained and kept regularly updated and monitored
This role is offering between £10 to £15/hour depending on experience.
For more information about the position, please contact Tom Hoult or Ben Watts on 0121 616 0660. Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.