NQ - 3
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a solicitor with 0-3 years PQE to join the expanding highly rated agriculture team based at our Lincoln office.
This is the largest law firm in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire, providing a wide range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. The Firm achieves regularly department and individual recommendations in the UK's leading legal directories and is ranked 106 in the top 200 UK law firms by turnover.
As an agriculture solicitor, you will be joining our established team of specialist agricultural property lawyers who deal with a wide variety of legal advice solely relating to agricultural property including:
· Acquisition and sale of farms and farmland
· Lettings, licences and contract farming arrangements
· Reneweable energy projects
· Agricultural tenancy matters
· Easements/wayleaves/utility and telecommunications leases
· Property finance
· Assisting other teams on project based work for farming clients
This role will suit an aspiring Solicitor who is looking to develop specialist skills within a supportive environment, gain more responsibility and prove themselves in a very established team and firm.
The role would also suit a candidate with commercial property experience or interests and who is looking to develop their career.
Successful applicants need to possess:
· 0-3 years post qualification experience
· Some agriculture experience is desirable but not essential as specialist training is available
· Would also suit a solicitor looking to change specialisms.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent client relationship
- Ability to business develop and network
- Excellent IT skills
- Team Player
- Ability to adopt commercial as well as legal approach to client issues
- Understand and adopt the Firm's values and behaviours.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.