Family Solicitor – Panel Member - Full or Part Time
My client serves the North East from offices in Hartlepool, Durham, Peterlee and Wingate and are looking to appoint a Family Solicitor in their Hartlepool office.
The firm has many areas of expertise, and we are an accredited member firm of the Law Society Panels for Conveyancing Quality Scheme, Family Law and Children Law.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and hard working Family Law or Children Law Supervisor Solicitor to join a well-established multi service and growing firm of solicitors.
A vacancy now exists in their growing Family Law/Children Law Department.
A competitive market rate salary is offered dependent upon a candidate’s qualifications and experience. Fast track to Directorship is offered for the right candidate if so desired.
You will be responsible for managing your own full and varied caseload of legal aid and private Family Law matters, including care proceedings, pre-nuptial/civil partnership agreements; separation agreements; divorce; financial disputes on separation; domestic violence; arrangements for children and emergency court applications. You must be Law Society accredited and possess either Panel membership or be Resolution Accredited.
You will join a close knit team and offer supervisory and fee earning services.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression in a firm with a progressive and proactive approach to training in a friendly, professional working environment. There is also onsite parking and option to work from home.
Skills & Experience Essential:
- Must be a qualified solicitor with extensive Family Law experience ideally covering the full range of public law and private law matters.
- Experience dealing with a range of Legal aid matters is essential.
- Experience dealing with privately funded matters is desirable.
- Law Society accredited Family Panel Member, Children Law Panel Member or Membership of Resolution is desirable
- Must have Legal Aid Agency Supervisor Status or be interested in becoming a Legal Aid Agency Accredited Supervisor
Previous experience supervising junior staff members would be desirable and a desire to undertake and or an interest in advocacy though not a pre-requisite would be preferred (previous experience in advocacy would be ideal).
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below: