Legal Counsel – Commercial
LAW Absolute have partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer who are looking for an interim Legal Counsel for a minimum period of 6 months.
In this role your responsibilities will include (but won’t be limited to):
- Drafting, advising and negotiating on various commercial contracts, e.g. agreements regarding the supply of goods/services, IT projects, outsourcing, franchising and manufacturing, motorsport
- Providing advice on compliance issues related to data protection and competition law
- Assisting with the management and facilitation of internal corporate governance
Our client is seeking a candidate that:
- Is a UK qualified Solicitor or someone with an equivalent legal education
- Has in-house exposure and significant experience drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contracts
- Ideally has exposure to IT contracts
- Has experience working with GDPR and EU competition law
- Is experienced working on/managing cross-border matters and has managed external Legal Counsel
If this role sounds of potential interest please contact Oliver Kesner - OKesner@lawabsolute.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Legal Counsel – Commercial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly