£30,000-£40,000 DOE + Benefits
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor with the ability to manage your own case load from inception to completion. Are you looking for your next challenge?
- We are a well-established, full service firm offering a range of services to private and commercial clients.
- Due to continued expansion we are seeking to recruit a qualified Solicitor to join our team.
- Preferably in the Conveyancing / Property, however this is flexible dependent on your skill set.
The Solicitor opportunity:
- To deal with your own case load from inception to finish whilst working alongside other Senior and experienced experts.
- We are keen on supporting further development/studies for those seeking career progression.
- An opportunity to deal with high quality work/clients.
- A competitive salary plus additional benefits are being offered.
The Solicitor candidate:
- You must be a Qualified Solicitor (ideally with at least 1-3 years PQE), but applications from newly qualified Solicitors will also be considered.
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional client care, time management, organisational and IT skills.
- You must have the ability to work effectively on your own as well as part of a team.
- Potential to gain experience of other areas of law on an opportune basis.
The Solicitor Role
- Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm.
- Attend to clients, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system.
- Attendance and participation at group meetings.
Company Practice Areas:
- Wills & Probate
- Business Law
- Planning Law
- Administration Law
In Return we can offer you:
- Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- contributory pension
- Free parking on site
If this Solicitor role interests you, please apply by email with a CV and cover letter addressed to Mrs Susan Joss, email@example.com