LAW Absolute have partnered with a national brand in retail seeking a Paralegal on a permanent basis.
This role is a great opportunity to work for a reputable brand in an innovative team.
- Supporting and assisting with a variety of commercial contract agreements
- Supporting on corporate matters where appropriate
- Carrying out company secretarial duties as needed
- Working with board in relation to training and following up action plans
- Previous experience working in house is preferable
- Experience in commercial and corporate
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
If the above description is of interest and your experience aligns, please send your CV to Josh Hall at email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.