LAW Absolute have partnered with a global management consultancy in their search for a commercial lawyer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and pioneering legal team in its infancy
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Advising on general corporate matters
The ideal candidate:
- A Qualified solicitor
- A background in either in-house or in private practice
- Strong general commercial and/or corporate legal experience
- An ability to demonstrate a wide range of legal knowledge
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and develop with an unconventional team setting
- An interest in technology and its role in the future of law
The role is based largely in Reading although there is some flexibility around this.
If the above role is of interest and aligns with your skillset, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.