Legal Secretary (Family)
Our client, a well-established Yorkshire family law firm, require an additional Legal Secretary with experience in family law to join their Rochdale office.
Duties will include:
- audio/copy typing of letters and forms/documents,
- answering telephone, taking messages,
- liaising with clients,
- opening and closing files,
- diary management,
- general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in family law,
- excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
- a professional telephone manner,
- outstanding organisational skills,
- a typing speed above 60 wpm.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Hours are 35 per week – 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday with 1 hour for lunch. Benefits include; contributory pension, up to 25 days holidays, private healthcare and childcare vouchers.