Private Client Solicitor (2+ PQE)
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor with a good technical background to join a leading Legal 500, multi-office law firm who have been established for over 150 years and who have built relationships across the region and beyond.
You will be joining a successful private client team with a varied client base who are highly regarded for their level of expertise and who place integrity and outstanding performance at the heart of their service.
As the Private Client Solicitor, you will regularly attend marketing/networking events on behalf of the firm and will handle a mixed caseload of private client work, including:
- Administration of Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection work
- You will ideally have at least 2 years PQE but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
- Experienced in dealing with a mixed caseload of private client work
- Proven track record for maximising and recovering chargeable hours
- Enjoy marketing, networking and business development
In return you will receive competitive benefits which include life assurance, pension, childcare vouchers, additional day holiday for your Birthday, free conveyancing for your own sale and purchase.