Interim Personal Assistant
Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant/ Legal Secretary to assist the Executive Director of the legal Department in a friendly Local Government organisation based in the Warwickshire area.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to further their experience within a well established Local Government organisation.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Management Team, Leader and Chairman, and where appropriate Service Managers
- To ensure the effective management of the Council, recognising the sensitivity of dealing with confidential correspondence and reports to the Council's committees
- Managing complaints in a calm manner
- Making appointments/diary management
- Drafting documents
- To assist with the Executive Director of Planning and Housing when required
You will be joining a small team of 3 Personal Assistants, and they are looking for someone who has a background in the Legal Sector or knowledge of how this Sector works.
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £13/hour PAYE
Location: West Midlands
For more information on this please in the first instance email your CV to Emily Ratcliffe or Hannah Fritz-Lewis on the Midlands Local Government Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren't currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.