Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive - West Wales
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the growing, highly regarded commercial property team of a multi-site practice in one of their West Wales offices (Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire).
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Advising on a broad range of commercial property matters to include landlord and tenant, development, sales and acquisitions of land and property, leasehold work and some agricultural property
- Handling work for a mixture of clients who are either owners, occupiers, investors or developers
- Working closely with Partners rated for commercial property work and thereby gaining first hand experience of work at this level
- Ongoing support, training and advice throughout your career as required
- Building strong beneficial relationships with estate agents and other referrers of commercial property work to the firm
- Genuine career progression prospects
- A competitive remuneration package.
The role would suit an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive who ideally has at least one year's PQE and who has gained relevant commercial property experience within a similar Real Estate Department, however applications from more junior solicitors will also be considered.
The salary advertised is a guide only and dependent on experience.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Sarah Ward at QED Legal.