Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor based in Rotherham?
One of the highly reputable and well-established firms in Rotherham are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Commercial Property Department on a fixed term contract for 9 or 12 months.
Your caseload will include a range of matters relating to:
- acquisitions and disposals
- lease, purchase, sale of land as well as agricultural work
- domestic and mixed-use development schemes
- property finance, and all other general commercial property matters
- Newly Qualified Solicitor, ideally with a previous experience within Commercial Property field
- Team player, who have ability to work unsupervised, use initiative and be methodical in their approach
- Client focused and a good communicator with a strong practical and commercial approach to their workload and advice to clients
Does this Commercial Property Solicitor opportunity in Rotherham sound like it would be something you would like to talk through further? If so, give Aimee Kelly a call on 0161 831-6890 or apply and we can arrange a convenient time to talk.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.