Senior Private Client Solicitor
As a Senior Private Client Solicitor you will join a leading regional firm and Legal 500 recognised private client team. The department’s reputation across Cheshire and Greater Manchester is such that they receive high quality instructions, typically from clients with HNW estates. As a senior member of the team you will play an integral role in the continued growth and success of the team.Senior Private Client Solicitor – Greater Manchester
- Legal 500 recognised private client team
- You will join a firm with an excellent reputation for attracting the very best talent in the regional market. Already well established across Cheshire, in recent years the firm has also mastered the ability to grow and increase their market share year on year and, as such, pride themselves on their ability to also attract city centre quality lawyers, as well as city centre quality work.
- You will be responsible for undertaking the full spectrum of private client work eg. Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Trusts
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Altrincham, Macclesfield
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor 4PQE+
- Experience of managing your own caseload of private client work including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate Administration and Trusts
- Business development and networking experience/initiative essential;
- Preferably STEP qualified.
- Competitive pay
- Private medical insurance
- Life cover
- Childcare vouchers
The next step
To register your interest in this Senior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.