Commercial Property Paralegal
Are you a Commercial Property Paralegal based in Rotherham?
If you are at the early stages of your legal career looking for an opportunity to develop and progress, then this may be the opportunity for you.
One of the highly reputable and well-established firms in Rotherham are looking for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their Commercial Property Department on a fixed term contract for 9 or 12 months.
Your caseload will include a range of matters relating to:
- acquisitions and disposals
- lease, purchase, sale of land as well as agricultural work
- domestic and mixed-use development schemes
- property finance, and all other general commercial property matters
- Ideally, you will have proven experience within Commercial Property Law
- Show an ability to take a pragmatic approach and focus on the commercial realities of every situation
- Collaborative approach and keen interest in business development
Does this Commercial Property Paralegal opportunity in Rotherham sound like it would be something you would like to talk through further? If so, give Aimee Kelly a call on 0161 831-6890 or apply and we can arrange a convenient time to talk.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.