Commercial Property Paralegal
Are you a Conveyancing Paralegal looking to break into Commercial Property within a Legal 500 ranked firm, with prospects of a training contract?
This regional firm has a rich heritage dating back over 40 years. They are ranked in the Legal 500 and have expanded substantially in recent years following a series of mergers. They are a multi-service regional practice with just over 120 staff. They are modern, forward-thinking, dynamic and invest heavily in their workforce. There is an ambition for them to continue to grow, this vision is shared throughout the firm. They are progressive and can offer an excellent platform for progression, with their continued growth now is an exciting time to join. You will find a friendly culture with a real family feel running throughout the firm.
The firm has an exciting new vacancy for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their growing City of London.
This role would prove to be an excellent opportunity for perhaps a Paralegal working in a Conveyancing department that wants to move across to Commercial Property. You will work as part of a highly-experienced team of four Solicitors. This role comes with excellent training; it will be a hands-on role where you will deal with a broad range of Commercial Property matters including; Sales and purchases, Commercial leases and Landlord and tenant work.
- You will either be a Commercial Property Paralegal or Conveyancing Paralegal with at least one years' experience.
- You should have a passion for property work
- Based in the City of London office
- You should have good interpersonal skills
- This role comes with strong prospects of a training contract
- You should have a good eye for detail and be organised
- Salary is up to £26k, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent Commercial Property Paralegal opportunity to join this stand-out regional firm based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.