Real Estate Finance Lawyer
Real Estate Finance lawyer with 2-5 years PQE is required to join a well-established Real Estate Group in the City of London. This is an opportunity to act for some of the largest and most prolific property investors in the world.
They have seen massive expansion and growth over the years and have a core focus in Energy & Infrastructure, Maritime, Natural Resources, Real Estate & Transport.
Within their core focus areas, the firm provide expertise in finance, corporate, disputes, tax, employment and regulatory.
With offices across the world, they invest heavily in training and offer great career prospects
The Real Estate Finance team of lawyers work with lenders and investors in relation to private equity, bank funding, investment, recapitalisation and restructures.
Their expert team advise on matters ranging in value from £5m to £370m.
Clients include Blue chip organisations, pension funds, sovereign funds, family offices as well as private companies and high net worth individuals.
You will be leading on transactions related to property acquisition funding, commercial development funding, residential development funding, investment property financing, joint venture finance, mezzanine funding, mortgage portfolio sale and acquisition management and principal financing.
- 2-5 years PQE as a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales.
- Draft and negotiate credit, security, inter-creditor and corporate documents
- A good understanding of key real estate and finance concepts and an appreciation and awareness of the real estate finance market
- The ability to draft and negotiate security documents
- Confident in front of clients
- Experience of leading on projects
Apply now or call for a confidential discussion.