Residential Property Lawyer
Residential Property Lawyer (12 month FTC with the potential to go Permanent)
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Residential Property Lawyer to join a friendly and growing law firm who have been established for over 40 years with considerable experience in delivering an exceptional service to clients.
You will be joining a well-established conveyancing team who are CQS accredited. The role will initially be covering maternity leave with the potential to be made permanent, due to the firm very much growing in size.
As the Residential Conveyancer, you will deal with the full conveyancing caseload which will include:-
- Help to Buy
- New Build
- Shared ownership
- You will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will ideally be NQ - 3 years PQE but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria. NQ lawyers will be required to have some prior residential conveyancing paralegal or fee earning experience
- First class communication and client care skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- You will be a team player
If you wish to join a firm who offer a friendly and supportive working environment, please contact Katy Bowen at Law Consultants for a confidential discussion. 01279 464455 firstname.lastname@example.org