EL/PL Fee Earner
Personal Injury Fee Earner
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
An opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Fee Earner within a leading UK, top 100 defendant law firm based in Bristol to join their Personal Injury department.
The successful Personal injury fee earner will be a paralegal/ litigation executive or solicitor working within the Employers Liability/Public Liability injury Casualty team. Your case load will be primarily litigated Employer Liability and Public Liability cases on behalf key insurer clients.
* Where necessary you will be asked to assist other colleagues on more complex and higher value cases.
* You will be working in a team of 20+ fee earners with plans for further growth.
* You must be able to handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision.
* Paralegal/FILEX/Solicitor with a demonstrable interest and previous experience in the practice area.
* Previous experience acting as a supervisor for junior solicitors would be desirable.
* A proven awareness of management information, client driven KPI's and their importance to meeting client expectations.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Apply for EL/PL Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly