Personal Injury Solicitor
The firm is seeking a Personal Injury Solicitor to join the firms growing Chichester office.
The successful candidate will be highly skilled and come with a proven track record of proactively and effectively conducting high value PI cases through to trial. The caseload is primarily RTA multi-track. The successful candidate will work closely with the existing PI partners. There must be a focus on compassion, hard work, enthusiasm and an ability to empathise with clients. A focused and driven approach to the work is essential.
- You will be a minimum of 2+ years PQE (With no upper limit and more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply)
- You will have good experience of dealing with RTA multi-track work
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, including in time the opportunity to manage and lead a team
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your background; you will also receive an industry leading benefits package as mentioned above.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join this highly regarded firm in Chichester.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a confidential conversation.