Senior EL/PL Litigator
A growing, forward thinking PI ABS structure based in South Sheffield are looking to appoint an experienced Personal Injury Litigator to join their successful team. This growing firm specialise in Personal Injury, both RTA and EL/PL, Employment and Private Client work.
This role is based out of the firm's main office which is located close to all amenities and public transport links in Sheffield. This firm can offer you a modern working environment including a range of great company benefits and onsite facilities including free parking.
If you are looking for a commercial, modern firm who really care about their staff and creating a positive working environment, then this role could be perfect for you. The firms goal is to become one of the employers of choice in the industry, so with this in mind, they are offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme that few other solicitors can match.
- You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of litigated EL and PL claimant files
- You will assess the liability/causation/ and quantum issues
- It will be your responsibility to maintain a strong professional working relationships both internally and externally
- It will be your responsibility to pro-actively manage diary tasks designed to ensure that any cases falling out of the portal are risk assessed to determine that they have a minimum 51% prospect of success
- You will obtain all necessary reports and make all relevant enquiries to ensure such cases are prepared and ready to issue within 90 days of the claim exiting the portal
- You will advise the client on liability and quantum, securing instructions for the service of P36 offers in relation to liability and/or quantum and or both
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years EL/PL litigation experience
- Experienced handling files from inception to completion, including trial
- Knowledge of the civil court procedure is essential
- Previous experience using Proclaim would be advantageous
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.