LAW Absolute have partnered with an innovative multinational brand in their search for a Legal Counsel to sit within their Compliance Team in London.
The role will initially be on a 9 month basis with the possibility of extension.
- Cover a broad range of compliance matters including KYC, anti-bribery and corruption
- Liaise and negotiate with external providers of data analytics to ensure information is compliant
- Work proactively to ensure potential issues in contracts are covered and addressed
- Previous experience working in compliance in house or in practice
- Experience working with multiple jurisdictions or on an international basis
- Knowledge of data systems/ software utilised for compliance purposes
The role will require the individual to be able to start on short notice.
If the above aligns with your experience and you would like to explore this opportunity, please send your CV to Josh Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.