A housing organisation, located in Birmingham city centre, is currently looking for an Interim Governance Manager to join the team for 6 months.
The Governance Manager will lead on the provision of Company Secretarial services and the design and delivery of governance frameworks across the group. Working closely with the CEO and Chairman the successful candidate will be responsible for matters including;
- Preparing and managing financial statements, annual returns, governance and control framework
- Supporting all parts of the business to deliver regulatory obligations
- Providing high quality Company Secretary services
- Representing the organisation to external firms
- Tracking emerging trends in Governance and Legal services
To be considered for the role please note you must be able to demonstrate the following;
Qualification as a Solicitor
Member of ICSA
Significant Governance and Company Secretarial experience
For further details please contact Sarah Murray.