Locum Adult Social Care Solicitor
Locum Adult Social Care Solicitor (Remote Working)
A position has arisen for an Locum Adult Social Care Solicitor within a Public Sector organisation based in South Wales. This is a key role managing a caseload within the adult social care department on an initial 3 month interim basis with a potential for extension. It is paying up to £40 per hour depending on experience; they are also able to offer a remote working option for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience of working as a Solicitor within a Local Authority with a good practical knowledge of The Care Act 2014, The Mental Capacity Act 2005 including Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and knowledge of The Mental Health Acts
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Commitment to promoting the safeguarding and welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people
- Advise on all aspects of DOLS
- A pragmatic and flexible approach to legal problem solving
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jon Fowell on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.