Real Estate Finance Associate Solicitor
Are you an ambitious Associate Solicitor looking to join a leading Finance practice in the City of London? This opportunity is with a leading US firm that act for high end clients and institutions on a wide range of complex finance transactions, predominantly focusing on Real Estate Finance.
This is a truly global law firm. At the heart of London's financial and legal centre they are well positioned to tackle some of the most high profile and complex matters from across the globe.
Their expert team of lawyers handle everything from cross border M&A, real estate, banking, capital markets, investment funds, private equity and structured finance.
It is well known in the market that young lawyers are given lots of responsibility and training at this firm, giving them one of the best platforms to gain experience and gear up to take the next steps in their career.
As an Associate in this team you will work with industry leading Partners advising on some of the worlds most high profile and high value transactions including acquisition finance, investments, construction loans, loan portfolios acquisitions and recapitalisations. Clients will include both senior and mezzanine lenders as well as equity investors.
- Excellent Educational background and minimum 2:1 Degree.
- 1 - 3 years PQE as an Associate Solicitor with experience at a comparable firm
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Real Estate Finance
- Experience working under pressure
- Confident in front of clients and able to work in partnership with colleagues
- Driven and ambitious to build a legal career in the City of London
- Interest in joining an established global US firm
This is a very rare opportunity to join a leading global firm in their top tier finance practice. The remuneration package is at market rate with US firms and very competitive with comparable law firms. The training is also second to none at this firm.