Private Client Solicitor
This reputable regional practice firm are multi-award winning and have one of the nicest office cultures I have ever come across compared to that of most practices of their size; they have a much more relaxed collaborative, and forward-thinking culture. There is a nice social aspect to working at the firm.
Staff value more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility. They invest heavily in their workforce and are very progressive, their learning and development programme is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards. They are a cohesive, inclusive, and entrepreneurial organisation. You will find Partners are accessible and there is a completely open-door policy. They have a growing number of home-grown Partners that started at the firm as trainee's, it is this level of investment that I feel makes this a special practice.
The firm are seeking to hire a Private Client Solicitor into their growing and long-established Reading, Berkshire office
You will work as part of a highly ranked legal 500 team. The team is busy and has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join.
You will deal with a high-quality caseload which will include HNW individuals sometimes with overseas assets. The caseload will include; Wills, probates, estates, trusts, tax advice and some court of protection matters.
You will deal with a broad caseload, the variety of which will make for an interesting role.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE, the team are busy and looking to make more than one hire)
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- STEP qualification would be preferable, but not essential.
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression
- Salary is competitive and negotiable and dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is a stand out opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join this dynamic, award-winning, regional practice based in Reading, Berkshire office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.