- Contract type
I have an excellent opportunity to join my client’s forward looking family team, to be based in their Newport Office
You will be a confident, proactive and structured individual who will be experienced in a broad range family/matrimonial law, to include, but not limited to, the following: -
- Divorce and separation
- Financial matters/proceedings following divorce and separation
- Private law Children Matters
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- Cohabitation agreements, separation agreements
- In addition, you will work with the central Marketing Department to promote and enhance the good reputation and business of the company, build relationships and client base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide an ongoing and excellent service to existing clients;
- To work with Partners and Fee Earners to develop new business;
- Develop and enhance the Family department;
- To produce fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives;
- To keep informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in own area of work
- Maintain and enhance up to date legal skills.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the Company’s quality and risk procedures.
This will be a majority private role with high net worth company and commercial clients. The firm also conducts limited legal aid children work.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head office or email Daniel@tsrlegal.co.uk
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly