Residential Development Solicitor
Are you seeking an opportunity to progress, to work with one of the most highly regarded property departments in Manchester? This is a leading Legal 500 firm and topping the tables is their Commercial Property Department. They will provide you with the skills and opportunities to propel your career to new heights.
This highly recommended Legal 500 firm has recently broken into the Top 100 firms in the UK, after 30 years of trading. This firm currently has 3 offices, notably in Manchester and London and often act on the largest matters outside of Magic circle firms. With recent national awards, this firm is having real success at the moment. London is one of their most recent developments and already stands at over 12 partners. This firm has over 80 partners nationwide. With both domestic and cross-border matters being represented across both Business and private individuals, this firm has offered real clarity to their clients.
This firm is represented in the Legal 500 on over 13 practice areas. Notably, they provide recommended service across Sport, TMT, Real Estate, Commercial, Private Client and Corporate.
This Firm are in search of a Residential Development Solicitor to join a flourishing team in their growing Manchester office.
The property is at the forefront of all the work they do. This role will involve working with a highly experienced Commercial Property / Development Partner. You will deal with a broad range of quality matters including; Residential Development, Acquisitions for development and Residential Development, acting for developers of both Plc and private companies in connection with commercial property acquisitions and extensive multi-purpose developments.
The Partner is currently very busy. Therefore there is the distinct opportunity for a springboard for progression.
- You will be a Residential Development; you will be at least two years PQE (there is no limit at all on the upper end, the firm will happily consider lateral moves or something looking for a step up as they are seeking to recruit at the senior and junior end)
- You will have good experience of dealing with a Residential Development caseload
- You will deal with quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team.
- The team are taking more market share making now an exciting time to join.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience.
This is a first-class opportunity for a Residential Development Solicitor to join a leading Legal 500, Tier Commercial Property practice based in the Manchester office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!