Senior Technology Lawyer
Senior Technology Lawyer (Maternity Cover)
Our client, a highly reputable, multi-platform, global media company, home to nearly 1,500 staff, is currently looking for a Senior Technology Lawyer to provide commercial law support, drafting a wide range of digital and technology commercial agreements.
The successful candidate will work full time, on a 14-month fixed term contract basis. The Senior Technology Lawyer will be supporting a highly skilled and dynamic legal team, across all media territories, drafting a variety of commercial agreements, including, SaaS, software licences, data licences, service agreements, procurement and hosting agreements. The client is looking for the Senior Technology Lawyer to start immediately and will report directly to the Director of Legal Affairs and be directly responsible for one member of staff.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Between four and eight years PQE (law firm or in-house)
- Expertise in commercial law, technology and intellectual property law
- Core understanding of data protection in print and digital, including GDPR and ePrivacy regulations
- Excellent drafting and commercial contract negotiating experience
- An understanding of Social Media and an interest in new platforms and devices
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A digital and technologically adept approach with an understanding of associated terminology
This is an exciting opportunity to use your legal experience and be part of a global corporation.
If you possess the relevant experience for the interim legal counsel role, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02075577667 and ask for Chris Diamond or Jennifer Brook.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.