Property and Planning Locum Lawyer
Locum Property and Planning Lawyer – up to £40 p/h – East Midlands
Venn Group's specialist Public Sector legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Property and Planning Lawyer for a busy Local Authority based in the East Midlands.
The team are looking for an experienced Property and Planning Lawyer to carry out the role for an initial period of 3 months, ideally on a full-time basis. The successful applicant will be expected to manage a varied Planning and Commercial Property caseload with daily responsibilities to include:
- Conducting Commercial Conveyancing and other Property related matters including: sales, purchases, leases, easements and wayleaves
- Drafting and negotiating a range of Commercial Property documents, including: new leases, assignments, licenses, deeds of variation and serving notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act
- Advising on a variety of Commercial Property Law aspects
- Conducting development and highways matters including s106 agreements
- Advising on Right of Way enquiries
- Attending Planning Enforcement meetings
- Advising on a variety of general Planning Law enquiries
This role is offering up to £40 p/h dependent upon experience.
For more information about the position, please contact Ben Watts or Philippa Turner on 0121 616 0660. Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.