Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
1 day left
- Contract type
Are you a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking for a career development within your next role?
A new opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join an innovative and growing law firm based in Greater Manchester. The firm prides themselves on delivering a high level of service to their diverse client base.
Here is why you should apply:
- You will be joining a reputable practice that is in a period of expansion, giving you a fantastic chance to quickly progress within the rapidly growing business
- You will have an opportunity to work autonomously on a various residential matters and essentially run your own team
- There is an excellent client base for you to work with, giving you the possibility to hit the ground running
The successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor will:
- Have proven qualification within residential conveyancing field, as you must be able to run your caseload from start to finish
- Commercial Property experience is desirable but not essential
- Hands-on approach
If you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor based in Greater Manchester and this sounds like it might be of interest, please do contact Lucy Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org on 0161 672-3118 or apply.
If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have available, then please visit our website or contact a member of our Private Practice Division.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly