Company Secretarial Assistant
Our client a Housing Association based in London is seeking a Company Secretarial Assistant for 2 months initially.
The successful Company Secretarial Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Company Secretary with supporting the Board with its responsibilities. You will play an integral role in ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and shareholder requirements relevant to the organisation.
It is essential that candidates applying to this role possess the following experience:
- Scheduling of Board and committee meetings
- Minute taking at Board and committee meetings
- Ensuring that all statutory information is filed promptly alongside preparing and sending all notices and amendments which satisfy regulatory and statutory requirements
- Supporting the Board and committee at meetings and recording meeting decision clearly and accurately
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent typing skills- ideally a minimum of 70 WPM
- Experience of invoice processing systems
- Proactive approach and an ability to work to tight deadlines
Our client is seeking someone able to start within the next week. Please only apply to this role if you are available on no more than one weeks’ notice. Previous work experience of this nature is essential.
To register an interest in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to Zoe Alex- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.