Senior Employment Solicitor
Senior Employment Solicitor with 7 + years PQE required to join a thriving firm in the City. This is an opportunity to set up your own team within a specialist Immigration firm as Head of the Employment department.
This firm advise world-class brands, multinationals and global enterprises on a whole range of Immigration matters and feel it is now a natural step to build an Employment practice. They already have contacts available to generate business from and deal with lots of HR departments.
This organisation pride themselves on longstanding clients that trust in high end Corporate and Private Immigration advice from the lawyers at this firm.
They are recognised in the Legal 500, committed to engaging with all clients to fully understand their needs and take a practical, commercial approach to provide the best solutions.
This leading team of lawyers require a Senior Employment Solicitor to set up a new team in the City.
You will need to be a self starter with experience at a commercial law firm in London. Developing business from your own network and from internal clients should be part of your daily routine already. They need a strong business developer that takes initiative and can drive new business strategies forward.
- Senior Employment Solicitor with at least 7 years PQE.
- Strong technical knowledge and academic background.
- Should have experience of working cross border to support global mobility functions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships is key.
- You will be used to dealing with your own marketing & business development?
This is a real opportunity to progress and set up a brand new Employment department with an expanding firm that has big plans for the future