Corporate Commercial Legal Counsel
This is a fantastic in-house opportunity for a Legal Counsel with at least 5 years PQE. You will ideally be a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor looking to go in house and join a Global Energy organisation. Expert knowledge in the Oil and Gas sector would be ideal. Sound Corporate/Commercial experience in law is essential.
This international company have been leaders in energy production since the 1990s.
They have oil & gas operations across multiple geographies and are still in a rapid state of growth with a large focus in Asia and Africa.
The culture, ethos and ethics of the business stand them apart, they place people at the heart of what they do and believe in developing and nurturing talent.
The is an opportunity for a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor to work alongside the Head of Legal within the business who also works closely with the CEO. Due to the nature of the work, there will be Company Secretary duties so any experience in this area would be desirable.
The role is to be based from their Central London office.
The successful hire will need to have cross border, international Corporate & Commercial experience with a private practice background.
Experience of handling high level matters specifically within the Oil & Gas sector would be preferable but our client will consider strong Corporate & Commercial Solicitors with a genuine interest in this area.
- You will be an entrepreneurial Corporate & Commercial Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
- Adept in handling complex matters and a good understanding of the international Oil & Gas energy sector is preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and effectively.
- This will be a demanding yet hugely rewarding role so the ability to handle a complex workload on an international scale is a must.
- You will be naturally driven, committed, and able to work across multi channels and teams across the firm's different geographies.
- Comfortable dealing at the highest level with Board level individuals.
- International travel will be a requirement.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call for a confidential discussion to find out more about this in-house opportunity in the heart of Central London