Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Our client, a well-established West Yorkshire firm, require an additional Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing department based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire. Working on a 1-2-1 basis with a Conveyancing Fee Earner. This would also suit someone seeking part time hours.
- audio/copy typing of letters and forms/documents,
- carrying out searches
- answering telephone, taking messages,
- liaising with clients,
- opening and closing files,
- diary management,
- general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in conveyancing,
- excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
- a professional telephone manner,
- outstanding organisational skills,
- a typing speed above 60 wpm.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.