5 days left
- Contract type
Well-established law firm require an additional Paralegal for their PI department based in Pontefract. You will assist on a caseload of the full range of PI matters, including RTA, EL and PL Portal claims.
Duties will include:
- Attendance on clients and others in order to take statements, obtain information, make appointments and complete court forms.
- Liaising between clients and experts and between clients and supervisor and with the other side as requested.
- Dealing with client queries and reporting to the appropriate fee earner.
- Preparing standard legal forms and preparing and filing court documents
- Fixing dates for Court hearings and liaising with Counsel and court to find mutually convenient dates.
- Arranging conferences with Counsel and liaising with client, solicitor, barrister and experts.
- Preparation of bills and/or liaise with costs draftsman.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a PI Paralegal is required,
- Experience of RTA, EL and PL Portal cases,
- Excellent client care skills,
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills,
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Good team working skills.
Competitive salary package including 23 days holidays plus bank holidays and company pension.
Apply for PI Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly