Senior Property Locum
An exciting position has arisen for a Senior Property Locum on a part time basis for a local authority located in Dorset. This is an exciting new role that is offered on a 6 month interim basis, and is to commence at the start of July. For the right candidate they can offer an attractive rate between £35-£40 per hour depending on experience (inside IR35).
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage legal work relating to land and property notices, orders and agreements, debt recovery, including matters of major importance
- To undertake as required legal work on behalf of the Council
- Represent the Council as required in legal proceedings, negotiations and generally in its relations with outside bodies and the public
- If required, attend committees of the Council from time to time and advice upon legal issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the relevant legal issues and legal practice management matters
- The ability to work autonomously and confidently
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role or are interested in finding out more, then please do not hesitate to give Alice Hughes a call on 0117 930 8760, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.