Corporate Oil & Gas Inhouse Solicitor
1 day left
- Contract type
This is a fantastic in-house opportunity for a Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE. You will ideally be a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor looking to go in house and join a global Oil & Gas organisation. Expert knowledge in the Energy sector would be ideal. Sound Corporate/Commercial experience in law is essential.
This international company have been leaders in energy production since the 1990s.
They have oil & gas operations across multiple geographies and are still in a rapid state of growth with a large focus in Asia and Africa.
The culture, ethos and ethics of the business stand them apart, they place people at the heart of what they do and believe in developing and nurturing talent.
As inhouse Senior Legal Counsel, you will work alongside the Head of Legal and the CEO on high level matters. Due to the nature of the work, there will be Company Secretary duties also so experience in this area would be desirable.
The role is to be based from their Central London office.
The successful hire will need to have cross border, international Corporate & Commercial experience within a private practice background.
- You will be a Corporate M&A Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
- The ability to work autonomously and effectively.
- This will be a demanding yet hugely rewarding role so the ability to handle a complex workload on an international scale is a must.
- You will be naturally driven, committed, and able to work across multi channels and teams across the firm's different geographies.
- Comfortable dealing at the highest level with Board level individuals.
- International travel will be a requirement.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call for a confidential discussion to find out more about this opportunity in the heart of Central London
Apply for Corporate Oil & Gas Inhouse Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly