Claimant PI Paralegal
- Contract type
Claimant Personal Injury Paralegal - legal 500 firm £18,000.
I am currently recruiting a Personal Injury Paralegal to join a legal 500 firm on the outskirts of Manchester City Centre.
The following requirements are essential:
* Relevant paralegal experience in Personal Injury and/or experience of working in a customer-facing role preferred.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Ability to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner.
* Ability to deal sensitively with clients.
* Good academic background.
* Experience in using a variety of IT packages (MS Word, Excel, Case Management Systems, and Outlook).
* Ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to be self-sufficient in relation to administration, typing and IT requirements.
Development opportunities will be given in return to hard working candidate who is ambitious and wanting to grow.
The role will offer a generous package including a competitive salary dependant on experience.
For further information or a discussion in confidence, please contact Sarah Fleming in Search Consultancy's Legal Division.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Apply for Claimant PI Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly