Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor based in Manchester?
A new vacancy has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join a highly reputable and market leading legal practice based in Manchester. The firm prides itself on adopting very innovative and modern approach to their wide range of clients. It will suit someone who has minimum of 2 years of PQE* or relevant experience.
Here is why a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor should be interested in this role:
- You will be joining a firm that have first class status within residential conveyancing industry and gained multiple national accreditations throughout their successful legal career
- You will become part of a highly experienced and dedicated team, giving you an ability to work flexibly around your life and achieve a balance between work and home
- This is an excellent opportunity to further your knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing sector, and to be in an environment that will respect and nurture you as a solicitor and an individual
- There is a wide range of matters awaiting for you to work on; to include sales and purchase with strong emphasis on purchase, freehold and leasehold files and many more residential conveyancing cases
- This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative and exciting law firm. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and the support to develop your career within an established, reputable and growing legal practice
If you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with the applicable experience and feel you have the suitable skills, please apply and we will contact you, alternatively, please do contact Lucy Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 672-3118. If you would like to hear about the other opportunities we have available, then please visit our website or contact a member of our Private Practice Division.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role