Locum Commercial Contracts Solicitor
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Solicitor within the Legal department of a large public sector organisation based in Norfolk.
This exciting opportunity will involve providing legal advice to the organisation and ensuring it operates within its statutory framework and business model. The role is offered on a full-time basis, to start immediately and will be for an initial period of 3 months with a strong possibility of further extension.
We are looking for a qualified Solicitor, with post-qualification experience working within a Regulated Industry. The ideal candidate will have experience of advising on Public Commercial Contracts and Procurement matters. There will additionally be opportunity to provide legal advise on a wide range of matters including Property Law, Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection.
Duties will include:
- Interpret statues, statutory instruments and other legal regulations to ensure organisational compliance
- Identify issues to senior management and propose solutions and other appropriate actions
- To advise on and draft the legal arrangements for contracts with commercial and other service/product providers
- Facilitate legal and commercial risk management by establishing standards for contractual arrangements with providers and partners
- Legally represent the organisation where required including at tribunals or courts
This rate of pay will range from between £35-45 per hour, dependent on experience.
To apply for this position please call Lauren Watts or Anisha Campbell on 0121 616 0681 or email email@example.com with a copy of your current CV.
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.