Are you a Property Paralegal looking to join a thriving team within a Top 200 Firm that can offer you a genuine path to progression?
This firm has offices nationally and is ranked highly in the Top 200; they are also top tier across a number of different practice areas. The practice believes that the most important asset are their people, this is reflected in their culture and the way in which staff are treated. You will find a professional, entrepreneurial, and dynamic workforce, the working environment is one that encourages participation, provides opportunities and fosters achievement. The firm takes a commercial approach to the advice that they provide, adding real value to clients matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Paralegal to join their office in Bristol, Somerset.
- The ideal candidate will have sound understanding of the residential and/or commercial conveyancing process.
- The role is to work as a Commercial Property Paralegal - but experience of residential is going to be considered, particularly for an impressive individual.
- As such, Commercial Property specific experience would be best, however, please do still apply if you're a strong residential property paralegal.
- You will join a busy property department and will manage your own caseload in the Property department dealing with; acquisitions and disposals, leasing commercial property, planning law & infrastructure, investments and finance.
- You will be dealing with a high quality of work from SMEs to National companies with opportunities to learn from experienced Partners in an open plan environment
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Property Paralegal with AT LEAST 6 months experience in either Residential and/or Commercial Property (perhaps as a legal assistant and/or secretary or an existing paralegal)
- First-class communication skills are essential
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Salary is above market rate and dependent on your level of experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Paralegal to join this stand-out firm's office in Bristol, Somerset.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.