Conveyancing Admin Assistant
One of North Yorkshire’s largest and most established law firms seeks a Paralegal to join their Conveyancing department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long-term opportunities for development. They are passionate about developing their staff and are both Lexcel and Investors in People accredited. The department specialise in numerous transactions including: sales and purchases, transfer of equity, re-mortgages, planning and boundary enquires and investment property. This role will provide a high level of administrative support to the Legal Advisers within that team.
Supporting experienced Fee Earners within the Conveyancing department, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing,
- Opening client files on case management system Proclaim,
- Dealing with clients both face to face and over the phone.
You will need:
- A minimum of 6 months experience as an Admin Assistant in conveyancing,
- Experience in audio and copy typing,
- Experience of use of IT systems; digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook,
- Excellent communication skills, in person and via the telephone.
Competitive salary and benefits package including; 25 days holiday plus statutory, a health cash plan and a company pension scheme, fantastic staff discounts, plus more. They also provide a fully supportive background to your Continuous Professional Development within a friendly team environment.