Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a solicitor looking to expand on your expertise with an exceptionally well regarded, Top 100 firm? This stand out practice are forward-thinking, collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial. It has experienced significant organic growth in recent years; they now have several offices throughout the South West and also in London.
The firm has experienced 40% growth since 2012; this has provided a platform for the firm to build on its commercial focus, they have several specialist areas providing expertise to add real value to their client's matters. They have a much more relaxed culture unlike other firms of similar size; fee earners enjoy more in the way of work-life balance, you will that staff are very heavily invested in, with over 50 internal training courses, mentoring, personal and strategic growth.
This firm are looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join a successful team in Bristol, Somerset.
The team consists of 9 fee earners with a wide range of commercial property expertise serving local, regional and national clients. Complimenting their strong general commercial property practices, they have specialisms in areas including Strategic Land, Pension Fund Property, Corporate Occupiers, Corporate Support and Secured Lending.
This role might suit someone wanting to consider a change in scenery; to be a part of a growing top 100 law firm with a strong ethos on work life balance, and client care; to be a part of a rapidly growing team - with plenty of opportunity to develop and make their mark! The opportunities really are endless for those with a desire to be a part of something bigger.
- You will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor 3+ years PQE with strong academics, and knowledge in strategic land work
- Experience of assisting in transactions relating to the development of land/sale of land for development.
- Ability and application to understand, analyse and negotiate complex documents.
- Solid conveyancing experience.
- Ability to provide a high standard of client relationship service, management and development.
- Advising clients on risk management to include training workshops
- Managing WIP, Billings, aged debts and meeting financial and work done/chargeable hours targets
- Targeting potential clients
This is a seriously exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join this truly lovely firm based in Bristol, Somerset.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.