Personal Injury Fee Earner
Motor Fee Earner
Legal 100, Defendant firm
£30,000 - £35,000
An opportunity has arisen within a top 100 defendent law firm within their Motor Team based in Bristol.
The main duties of this role include:
* Being the point of contact for the client when the principal fee earner is unavailable
* Chasing/Diarising Court directions
* Obtaining and reviewing medical records
* Liaising with Courts, Claimant solicitors, counsel, witnesses, medical and other experts.
* You will be required to handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
* Achievement of agreed financial targets
* Experience of working within the legal profession and as a litigation paralegal is essential.
* Having some prior experience in running own caseload would be advantageous
* Experience in Defendant insurance litigation is not essential but would be advantageous. An interest in this area is a must.
* IT literate - competent in Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally experience of a case management system and electronic working
* Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
* A high level of personal compliance with firm protocols and procedures
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.